Tenet Florida Physician Services, Marketing Specialist
March 2016 – Present
- Maintained service line marketing plan and execution.
- Managed all TFPS social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest) and scheduled weekly boosts.
- Partnered with Digital Manager to create social media ads and Google ads.
- Organized website maintenance by updating and writing content, profiles, adding/deleting pages, uploading physician blogs.
- Became the lead on event planning with the sales team for physician meet and mingles and employee events.
- Expanded my support with the Regional Service Line Director to include Surgical Oncology and Orthopedics.
Tenet Florida Physician Services, Neuroscience Marketing Coordinator
January 2014 – March 2016
- Responsible for creating neuroscience service line yearly marketing plan and execution.
- Managed a budget of approximately $180,000 each year for the neuroscience service line.
- Promoted physician group by doing an integrated marketing campaign, resulting in a 132% year over year growth in website visits. This marketing campaign consisted of creating a TV commercial and vignettes, a microsite on local TV station website, digital ads and print ads.
- Served as the TFPS liaison for all community, civic and charitable organizations. Worked with different organizations to prepare and organize different events, such as walks, dinners and lectures.
- Coordinated with the sales team, directors and Chief Development Officer and CEO to plan and execute special events, such as physician mixers, physician galas and employee events.
- Took initiative and managed all of TFPS social media by creating posts for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and launched the TFPS Pinterest page.
- Scheduled Facebook boosts to gain more followers and reach, growing the Facebook followers to over 1,000 page likes a year.
- Created collateral pieces for the sales team and patients, such as brochures, referral forms, rack cards, direct mailers and patient guides.
- Developed direct mailers for potential physician to physician referrals.
- Collaborated with the hospitals by working closely with medical directors and education department to create monthly grand rounds offered to all Tenet Florida Comprehensive Stroke Centers via video conferencing for physician CME.
- Managed physicians and medical staff on creating blogs for patient education.
- Partnered with designers to create newsletters for potential referring physicians and on internal newsletters for TFPS physicians.
- General website maintenance, adding or removing physicians, updating information on the backend and uploading blogs and events.
- Led monthly team meetings, organizing and planning with the marketing and sales team.
- Trained employees on standards, use of various tools and development of different marketing collaterals.
Zimmerman Advertising, Junior Media Buyer
February 2013 – January 2014
- Negotiated, implemented and controlled Papa John’s media buys.
- Managed a media budget of approximately $60 million while securing added value.
- Teamed-up with media planning on: marketplace conditions, competitive, media opportunities, promotional opportunities and billing.
- Contributed in the development of media presentations and tactical POVs.
- Presented national buyers with daily reports of national accounts.
- Set up and maintained weekly weights.
- Trained assistant level employees on agency and client standards, use of various reporting tools and development of organizational documents and client tracking reports.
Zimmerman Advertising, Assistant Media Buyer
August 2011 – February 2013
- Led national buyers with daily reports of national accounts.
- Managed the billing process by collecting the pre and post log times, as well as reconciling invoices.
- Continuous follow-up with networks to guarantee flawless airings of schedules, securing ADU weight and evaluating make-goods.
- Watched direct response campaigns weekly and making the essential modifications to guarantee delivery.
- Evaluated network proposals and working closely with reps to make sure plans meet the client’s goals.
- Made daily revisions, cancellations, moved spots, and opened up buying estimates for schedules in EAS.
- Provided post quarter analysis of campaigns.
Port of Palm Beach, Marketing and Business Development Internship
May 2010 – August 2010
- Website research of the new Port website to assist visitors through the site.
- Researched and generated Excel Spreadsheets comparing rates from other Florida Ports to compare to the Port of Palm Beach for Port Tariff rate reviews and increases.
- Surveyed different local office rental rates for comparison to Port of Palm Beach rates.
- Printed divisional support materials and put together trade show packets.
- Managed promotional item inventory, made suggestions and ordered new promotional items.
- Attended monthly Port of Palm Beach Board of Commissioner Meetings.
- Participated in and gave ideas for Riviera Beach Boys & Girls Club kick-off campaign to raise money for the new club.
- Assisted in creating PowerPoint presentations for the Port Tariff meeting.